CSC staff is committed to working together with families to develop the child's spoken language using an auditory-verbal approach.
CSC recognises that parents are their child's primary teacher. CSC staff work together with parents to achieve the best possible outcomes for each child.
The parent/CSC partnership works because:
- Individual Therapy Sessions enable constant communication between parents and therapists.
- Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) monitor each child's development and establish short-term goals.
- Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) meetings are held between parents and therapists at regular intervals during the year to establish longer-term goals.
- WAVES provides an opportunity for parents to get to know all our staff.
- Speech pathology support and information is regularly accessible.
- Educational Workshops and social events are held throughout the year.